Page 5 of 20
Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:27 pm
by Maeglin Dubh
Providence blocks are small.
Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:59 pm
by The Crab
A'right. I'm not gonna wait this time. I'm gonna try to get a room reserved at the Biltmore, starting tomorrow when calling would actually work.
Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:36 am
by Baron Fel
For those curious
http://www.providencebiltmore.com/ is the address for the Providence Biltmore
And Gang, I REALLY need to know who plans on bunking with me so I know what room to get.
Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:34 am
by Sapphire
Baron, I am going to get in touch with my friend a.s.a.p and I'll get back to you as soon as I hear from him. I may email you his email addy, too. If you and Silver and Greg share a room that's three... You might want to get in touch with TM Silverclaw or Zucca, since they're also possibly going to BC this year. Unles any other guys reading this thread wanna speak up and join in?
Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:05 am
by Wicked Woman
I'd like to bunk with at least one person. It would probably be cheaper to do that instead of getting a room by yourself. If anyone is willing to tolerate me, I'll join in BF.
Edit: I might I say, WOW on the room descriptions, no wonder people will possibly move from the other Hotel for this one.

... Lets get to it first

MWAHAHAHAHA...
WW
Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:29 pm
by Jammer
All right... I guess now is as good of a time as any to announce my intention to attend this BotCon. However, I should be put down more less as a wild card at the moment as I'm unsure if I'll have the funds to spare in order to attend.
I apologize for not giving a solid yes or no answer; I'll try to remedy that in the upcoming days. (This Sunday seems to be a likely prospect for that.)
Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:39 pm
by The Crab
Huh. So apparently I'm staying at the Westin, by parental command. Seems that they decided my friends weren't trustworthy enough to go with me. And the only friend that meets their approval isn't a Transformers fan. >_>; So the folks might be truckin' with me again. And I dun wanna stretch a one-day trip into two days with them again. Plus their constant arguing... It's a wonder I didn't rip out all my hair at BotCon '06. xD
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:10 am
by coffeegodd
dear mr baron man
I am being Sapphire's friend who is being wanting to bunk with you,sadly my whole trip is up in the air at the moment as I don't have a US Visa, but assuming the Visa goes through count me among yer 'roomies'
Tally Pip
Greg
p.s. hi
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:54 am
by Razor One
Just like to announce I'm definitely going. I'd be up for sharing one of those four man suites. There'll be a pack of
Tim Tams up for the group that takes me in

Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:19 pm
by coffeegodd
WE MUST GET RAZOR ONE!!! NEED TIM TAMS!!!!!RAAARGH!!!TIM TAMS!!!!
Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:28 pm
by Baron Fel
Well then Razor welcome aboard
I'll reserve the room right now and post the total cost. We'll work out how much per person when we get more folks confirmed.
Oh and welcome aboard Coffee Godd.
EDIT: ALrighty folks we're booked for Thursday June 28th to July 1st. Unfortunatly that means we need a cheap hotel for folks planning on staying till Monday :/ The rate was only good for those days though.
Oh and if you go to
http://www.providencebiltmore.com and enter in the group ID # 32162 you can book online. Just as an FYI.
Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:00 pm
by Wicked Woman
Ok... anyone wanna room in with me?
*crickets churp* *WW squashes crickets* Don't have anything to offer though. So how about it.
WW
Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:47 pm
by Sapphire
Hey Wicked Woman. Check your email.

Miss Spesh and I would like to room with you.
And Baron, I'm glad this seems to be working out. I'm already getting excited for Botcon!!

Thanks for providing the links and room rates etc. for the Biltmore. You and Beastbot have been very helpful.
Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:40 am
by Wicked Woman
YAY
144 DAYS 'TILL BOTCON!!!

or to put it easier:
A LITTLE OVER 4 MONTHS EXACTLY!!!
Thanks for the Invite Sapph. I e-mailed you a reply using my Art_Tastic account.
*is in la la land after her announcement of Botcon* We should have one of those countdown thingies (If someone already commented about this then I agree with them.)
WW
Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:19 am
by coffeegodd
Yay!!! Many thanks Mr Baron man guy. I will let you know when(hoping) my visa goes through... how do you want me to pay my share for room? and Razor ONE... TIM TAMS!!!!