Re: "OC Episode #4"
Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:28 pm
Frilla gave Rattrap a glare slightly but waited quietly to see what the others would do before Rhinox decided to play the video payer, so she watched and listened closely. Alright so she expected that from even Glowstick but tilted her head slightly, remembering how she had helped the Predacons a few times even after she had been found and she was relieved to hear about the back up data. Though surprise showed on her face a bit the more Glowstick talked and when the video turned off she blinked a little trying to take some of what she heard in. The thanks still confused her a bit but she pushed it to the back of her mind.
"Well guess we should be lucky Glowstick is a bit more civil I guess, one of the few not a psychotic maniac or killer." She said finally and picked the device up tossing it up a few times before she caught it in her hand. She glanced at the new Maximal they would have eventually that lied on the table, innocent and unknowing of the dangers of the war. If only it was that easy to ignore it. "The data I collected before I can give to you guys when I finish looking at it again, just to make sure nothing was changed."
Finally she turned to Rattrap with defiant look, "And there is your proof garbage eater that I am a maximal and if it's any help to clear this up more the day I came I could have easily helped Scorponok and have finished Optimus a few weeks ago." She said before walking off without letting the rat reply.
--------------------------
"Hopefully that is the case."Feralnight sighed before leaving the two to talk, reverting to her beast mode and walking off towards the lift. The day had been too long it felt like and the fuzor hoped trouble wouldn't happen for a while to come.
"Well guess we should be lucky Glowstick is a bit more civil I guess, one of the few not a psychotic maniac or killer." She said finally and picked the device up tossing it up a few times before she caught it in her hand. She glanced at the new Maximal they would have eventually that lied on the table, innocent and unknowing of the dangers of the war. If only it was that easy to ignore it. "The data I collected before I can give to you guys when I finish looking at it again, just to make sure nothing was changed."
Finally she turned to Rattrap with defiant look, "And there is your proof garbage eater that I am a maximal and if it's any help to clear this up more the day I came I could have easily helped Scorponok and have finished Optimus a few weeks ago." She said before walking off without letting the rat reply.
--------------------------
"Hopefully that is the case."Feralnight sighed before leaving the two to talk, reverting to her beast mode and walking off towards the lift. The day had been too long it felt like and the fuzor hoped trouble wouldn't happen for a while to come.